Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2013/12/17 22:30:41 UTC

[VOTE] Transaction manager 1.1 and jdbc 2.0

This is a vote to release updates for the transaction manager and jdbc bundle.   There were several fixes made many months ago that have never been released.  We should get the release out to the users.   The current jdbc release is actually unusable for many use cases so this update should provide a bundle that is much more widely usable.

Staging area:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-057/

Tags:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/org.apache.aries.transaction.manager-1.1.0/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/org.apache.aries.transaction.jdbc-2.0.0/

Here is my +1.  Vote open for 72h.

--
Daniel Kulp

[RESULT] [VOTE] Transaction manager 1.1 and jdbc 2.0

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 5 +1 votes (4 binding).  This vote passes.

Dan

On Dec 17, 2013, at 4:30 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> This is a vote to release updates for the transaction manager and jdbc bundle.   There were several fixes made many months ago that have never been released.  We should get the release out to the users.   The current jdbc release is actually unusable for many use cases so this update should provide a bundle that is much more widely usable.
>
> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-057/
>
> Tags:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/org.apache.aries.transaction.manager-1.1.0/
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/org.apache.aries.transaction.jdbc-2.0.0/
>
> Here is my +1.  Vote open for 72h.
>
> --
> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] Transaction manager 1.1 and jdbc 2.0

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.