Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Dhaval Chauhan <dh...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/18 23:53:25 UTC

Datatype support for JSONRPC binding

Hi,

I am planning to develop test cases to test different data types being supported by the JSONRPC binding in Tuscany environment.

Following are the key points I am planning to cover:

1. Send the data of different data types from client to server and vice a versa and test the results.
2. Following are the data types that can be included for the testing purpose:
    a. Primitive data types
    b. Java Collections
    c. Java Beans (objects confirming to setProperty and getProperty syntax)

Any suggestions/comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Dhaval

Re: Datatype support for JSONRPC binding

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We use a 3rd party library to convert data between JSON and Java Objects (in module databinding-json). The development of the jsonrpc project is now at: http://jabsorb.org. We should consider to upgrade to the latest release.

There are a few sections covering the data mapping:

http://jabsorb.org/Manual#head-768c0b91792fe188874b85ac68b422c061679c25

Thanks,
Raymond