Posted to users@ws.apache.org by knly browne <kn...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/24 06:09:46 UTC

Webserver demo

Is there any tutorials for using the Webserver class in XML-RPC 3.0. The
implementation seems to be different and i can't find any good example as to
how the Webserver class should be used.

Thanks for any replies

--
Kenlie Browne
Software Developer

Re: Webserver demo

Posted by Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com>.
Hi!

I have the same problem. Considering migrating from 2.0.x to 3.0.x. I've
read through the documentation, but I can't find information on what class
to use if I want to use an internal web server and an example of how to do
it. There seem to be four classes of interest, but what differs between them
(use of Servlets, Handlers...?):

ServletWebServer
WebServer
XmlRpcServlet
XmlRpcServletServer

Thinking of using a Servlet based solution if that is possible with an/the
internal web server.
I want to use the proxy based solution and I must be able to use the
extensions.

A hint and an example would be very helpful (Jochen: perhaps you can it to
the Calculator example?).

Regards,
Jimisola