Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Raymond Raymond <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2006/04/07 22:55:23 UTC

Question about the TransactionTable!

In the current implementation of checkpoint, derby will get
redoLWM and undoLWM before cleaning cache and get the
TransactionTable after cleaning cache. Someone can tell me
what the TransactionTable is for? Why we don't get the
TransactionTable at the same time we get the redoLWM
and undoLWM?

Thanks.

Raymond

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented MicrosoftŽ
SmartScreen Technology.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.