Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> on 2022/05/22 05:04:49 UTC

ApacheCon Asia CFP for IoT/IIoT Track

Hi,

ApacheCon Asia 2022 is coming! Once again, we’ll be featuring content from
dozens of our projects, as well as content about our community, how Apache
works, business models around Apache software, the legal aspects of open
source, and many other topics.

Being the track chair of the IoT/IIoT, I would like to encourage you to
submit talks for this track. The conference will be online.

You are welcome to submit your proposal before May 31. After the review
process from the coordinators, we will publish the full program in early
June. All the talks will possibly be recorded and the video clips will be
released under CC:BY-SA 4.0. If you have something in your talk that cannot
be recorded or released under CC, please do leave a note in your proposal.

Important Dates:
Submission deadline: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
The full program & agenda will be published around the end of June
ApacheCon Asia dates: July 29 - 31
* Must fill In

English proposal: https://shimo.im/forms/6ZTBLanjqW8pY3dj/fill
Chinese proposal: