Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Bill Spence <wa...@comcast.net> on 2021/09/20 15:13:25 UTC

ApacheCon

I was looking forward to hearing about Royale at ApacheCon which starts tomorrow. But I went to the ApacheCon website and I couldn't find Royale mentioned anywhere. Does anyone know if they are planning on having any talks about Royale, and if so, on what days??

Thanks

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
No talks this year, I am afraid