Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/20 19:53:25 UTC

VMware vNetwork Distributed Virtual Switch testing - 4.1

Hi Ilya,

Wanted to check if your team would be able to post the Test plan in the format provided for ASF releases [1].
This would help us to pick up regressions in future and also gives us overview of testing done and quality levels once test results are published.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Test+Plans

thanks
/sudha

RE: VMware vNetwork Distributed Virtual Switch testing - 4.1

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.
Thanks Ilya!

Will wait for Sateesh's response. However  if you have reviewed FS and would it be possible to post a test plan??