Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/21 11:03:59 UTC

NPE in LocalTransportReceiver.processMessage()

Hi devs,

can someone please review and re-open AXIS2-3219? I added detailed
informations about the problem and two suggestions for potential fixes.
It can be fixed by a single parameter passing change. I'm happy to
provide a patch as well, but would like know which solution better fix
into Axis2's design.

It is a bit frustrating to see it as 'Resolved' without neither a single
change associated to it nor does it seem the issue has been properly
reviewed.

A code review, especially regarding the use of static fields in this
context, would do it good.

Thanks,
  Tammo

PS: Sorry for the rant, besides of that, Axis is great stuff :)

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: NPE in LocalTransportReceiver.processMessage()

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Bump!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3219 still exists. All I'm
asking for is to re-open it. It can be verified and fixed later.