Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Velidanda Srinivas <sr...@singularity.co.uk> on 2007/08/08 09:19:53 UTC

RE: CXF Dynamic Client -- Provider com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found

I copied the below jars(other than what you specified) to get my client working.

spring-beans*
commons-logging*
geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1.jar
XmlSchema-1.2.jar
xml-resolver-1.2.jar
neethi-2.0.jar
saaj-api-1.3.jar
geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.0-M1.jar
geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.0-M1.jar

Stuck up with the below error

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found

and not finding which jar file to be copied, to get rid of this.

I have jsr173_api-1.0.jar in classpath, but still I am getting the error.

Please let me know how to fix this.

Here is the description of errors and jars copied as mentioned above.

**********************Description of error and jar file copied to get rid of the error***************************************
*********Error*****
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/annotation/Resource
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/annotation/Resource
**********required jar >>>>>>>.geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1.jar

*********Error*****Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ws/commons/schema/XmlSchemaAnnotated
**********required jar****XmlSchema-1.2.jar

********Error*****java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xml/resolver/CatalogManager
**********required jar********xml-resolver-1.2.jar

********Error*****Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.mtom.MTOMAssertionBuilder' defined in class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-policy.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/neethi/Assertion
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/neethi/Assertion
**********required jar********neethi-2.0.jar

********Error*****
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.policy.RMPolicyInterceptorProvider]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/soap/SOAPException
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/soap/SOAPException
**********required jar********saaj-api-1.3.jar

********Error*****
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/geronimo/mail/util/StringBufferOutputStream
**********required jar********geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.0-M1.jar

********Error*****
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/activation/MimeTypeParseException
**********required jar********geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.0-M1.jar

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found
????????????????????

Thanks,
Srinivas

Posted by Velidanda Srinivas <sr...@singularity.co.uk>.
Sorry, got it resolved.

The problem was that, I was trying to set the provider in my java client,
I removed the statement setting the provider, then it worked.

Thanks,
Srinivas.

Posted by velidandas <sr...@singularity.co.uk>.
Finally, below is the list of jars required to get the (dynamic) cxf client
working, these are along with
cxf distribution.

1. cxf-api
2. cxf-common-schemas
3. cxf-common-utilities
4. cxf-rt-core
5. cxf-tools-common

and the third part jars

6. ant*,
7. jaxb-*
8. geronimo-ws-metadata*
9. stax-api-*
10. spring-core-*
11. spring-context-*
12. jaxws-api-*
13. wsdl4j-*
14. spring-beans*
15. commons-logging*
16. geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1.jar
17. XmlSchema-1.2.jar
18. xml-resolver-1.2.jar
19. neethi-2.0.jar
20. saaj-api-1.3.jar
21. geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.0-M1.jar
22. geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.0-M1.jar

Posted by Velidanda Srinivas <sr...@singularity.co.uk>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi ,