Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Chaber, Eric" <Er...@commerceone.com> on 2001/09/27 13:53:43 UTC

RE: web-inf/classes not found ?

Mikeal,

you have to specify in server.xml where your classes are.
for the example directory it's
/webapps/examples/web-inf/classes
recreate same path in server.xml
/webapps/mydir/web-inf/classes
reboot tomcat
put your class files there
tomcat should find them

rgds,
Eric
Posted by Mikael Aronsson <mi...@telia.com>.
Ok, thanks, I will see if I can figure out how to do that....

The documentation says that Tomcat (4) always adds a classloader for each
web application that looks in the web-inf/classes and web-inf/dir directory,
I could not find any examples/web-inf/classes reference in my server.xml, I
guess I should place this information in the context for my application but
I have no idea where, but I will see if I can find anything about it in the
documentation.

Mikael