Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dpravin <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/13 04:13:40 UTC

Camel SQL

Hi,

I am trying to invoke a select count(*) from table1 or select count(pk_id)
from table1. I am using SQL and do get the result in the body in following
format,

[{COUNT(*)=10}] or [{COUNT(PK_ID)=10}]. I would like to use the response to
do some conditional routing. How do I get the result from the body and use
it as following for conditional routing,

count(*)>=1

Re: Camel SQL

Posted by fabryprog <fa...@bizmate.it>.
If you execute your query using alias (count(*) as c) you can use simple EL.

http://camel.apache.org/simple.html

The query result is into body input message

For example: *${body[c]}*. It is a list of hashmap object.