Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "dhruv.sachdeva" <dh...@jktech.com> on 2013/05/10 12:45:11 UTC

Handling Message failure on Container

I am applying Idempotent logic for filtering duplicate message.If message is
persisted to table like store_message_processed which contain unique
messages and container fails while sending message due to some validation.I
want to know if i send that message again but my table will contain unique
hashcode for that message then it will not send that message again to
container.So what should i do so message does not get lost and it should be
forwarded to activemq queue.

Re: Handling Message failure on Container

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Please us the user mailing list for your questions about and using
Camel as we say here
http://camel.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 12:45 PM, dhruv.sachdeva
<dh...@jktech.com> wrote:
> I am applying Idempotent logic for filtering duplicate message.If message is
> persisted to table like store_message_processed which contain unique
> messages and container fails while sending message due to some validation.I
> want to know if i send that message again but my table will contain unique
> hashcode for that message then it will not send that message again to
> container.So what should i do so message does not get lost and it should be
> forwarded to activemq queue.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat