Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by xavier <xa...@eaton.com> on 2014/12/26 15:41:36 UTC

Filtering message bugged?

Hi all,

Scenario:
Creation a filter to recieve any message containing the filter.
pn_link_t* link = pn_messenger_get_link(msgConsumer, (myQueue, false);
pn_messenger_subscribe(msgConsumer, (myQueue);
link = pn_messenger_get_link(msgConsumer, myQueue, false);
pn_link_open(link);
// We create the filter
createFilter(link, token);
pn_messenger_recv(msgConsumer, -1);
if (pn_messenger_incoming(msgConsumer))
{
}
pn_link_close(link);

For any reason if the message correlated with the filter does not arrive
(the responder is out) the message is kept by the broker (the functionality
is respected).
Nor the responder coming again. We post a another question, and wait the
answer (with a different filter (correlationId is different)) we re do the
code above.
We have the answer but not with the good filter (correlation Id is the
previous)
The work around is:
pn_messenger_stop (msgConsumer);
and