Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Fidèl Jiomekong <fi...@innovation-tech.org> on 2016/06/11 16:02:33 UTC

Enrich ontology by adding instances in an existing ontology

Hi,

Thanks for this forum. I'm new in Jena and it help me very much.

I have build an ontology with protege (join to this email) and i want
to add individuals using jena (enrich the ontology).

I have loaded the model using OntModel.

Can somebody help me with some sample code (add for example add a new
person with his name) ? I'm completly blocked.

Thank you again.

Re: Enrich ontology by adding instances in an existing ontology

Posted by Lorenz Buehmann <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
First point to have a look at, is always the Jena documentation:

https://jena.apache.org/documentation/ontology/