Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "minghui.pan" <mi...@horizon.ai> on 2018/11/05 09:48:27 UTC

project Kylin_System cube build failed at step 20--"Load HFile to HBase Table"

Hi:

When I use kylin2.5 to build KYLIN_SYSTEM cube, job proceeding to #20 Step Name: Load HFile to HBase Table failed, the log like following:

org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.exception.HadoopShellException: result code:-1
        at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.common.HadoopShellExecutable.doWork(HadoopShellExecutable.java:73)
        at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:163)
        at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.DefaultChainedExecutable.doWork(DefaultChainedExecutable.java:69)
        at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:163)
        at org.apache.kylin.job.impl.threadpool.DefaultScheduler$JobRunner.run(DefaultScheduler.java:113)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I hope the above clarifies my issue and any help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot

minghui

Re: project Kylin_System cube build failed at step 20--"Load HFile to HBase Table"

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Minghui,

What's your Hadoop version? Can other cubes (not the system cube) be built
successfully?

Yichen Zhou <zh...@gmail.com> 于2018年11月6日周二 下午11:01写道:

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: project Kylin_System cube build failed at step 20--"Load HFile to HBase Table"

Posted by Yichen Zhou <zh...@gmail.com>.

答复: project Kylin_System cube build failed at step 20--"Load HFile to HBase Table"

Posted by "minghui.pan" <mi...@horizon.ai>.
Hi Yichen,

[cid:image002.png@01D47537.BB5D1E00]

[cid:image001.png@01D47537.66A02790]