Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Shane Dell <sh...@apache.org> on 2022/11/28 19:54:08 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Daffodil VS Code Extension 1.2.0-rc2

Hello all,I'd like to call a vote to release Apache Daffodil VS Code 1.2.0-rc2.

All distribution packages, including signatures, digests, etc. can be
found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/daffodil/daffodil-vscode/1.2.0-rc2/

This release has been signed with PGP key
86DDE7B41291E380237934F007570D3ADC76D51B, corresponding
to shanedell@apache.org, which is included in the KEYS file here:
https://downloads.apache.org/daffodil/KEYS

The release candidate has been tagged in git with 1.2.0-rc2.

For reference, here is a list of all closed GitHub issues tagged with 1.2.0:
https://github.com/apache/daffodil-vscode/milestone/3?closed=1

Please review and vote. The vote will be open for at least 72 hours
(Thursday, 1 December 2022, 3:00pm EST).

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Thank you,

- Shane Dell

Re: [VOTE] Apache Daffodil VS Code Extension 1.2.0-rc2

Posted by Shane Dell <sh...@apache.org>.
Mike,

Good fine this was actually an issue in a file using the wrong variable name. It was checking config.daffodilDebugClassPath instead of config.daffodilDebugClasspath causing the classpath not to set. I will make an issue for this on GitHub.

Posted by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org>.
I recommend RC3. But.... I really didn't check anything else after getting
blocked on this one. So I can't say whether there are other issues yet.

Posted by Shane Dell <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org>.