Posted to geospatial@apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2017/02/03 08:34:46 UTC

ApacheCon in Miami (May 2017) - any geospatial talk scheduled?

Hello all

Thanks Georges for information about the geospatial track in FOSDEM. I
saw that 17 talk are scheduled, which seem quite impressive.

Is anyone planning to present some geospatial features at the ApacheCon
in Miami (May 2017)? The deadline for submitting an abstract is in 8
days. I do not plan to be there this time, but would still be interested
to know if there will be a geospatial track and possibly help if I can.

    Martin

Re: ApacheCon in Miami (May 2017) - any geospatial talk scheduled?

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Sorry guys, I won't manage either.

I'd say people should submit their geospatial-related talks, and we'll see
if finally there is enough content to put together a track.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: ApacheCon in Miami (May 2017) - any geospatial talk scheduled?

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Hello Georges

Le 03/02/2017  22:57, George Percivall a crit :

Posted by George Percivall <gp...@opengeospatial.org>.
Martin,

I have been unable to confirm that an OGC staff member can attend ApacheCon in Miami.  So, I have been hesitant to organize a geospatial track.

Unless others wish to organize perhaps we look to a future ApacheCon for a geospatial track.

George