Posted to announce@apache.org by 丛搏 <bo...@apache.org> on 2021/08/11 01:09:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.7.3 released

The Apache Pulsar team is proud to announce Apache Pulsar version 2.7.3.

Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics,
guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, automatic cursor management for
subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.

For Pulsar release details and downloads, visit:

https://pulsar.apache.org/download

Release Notes are at:
http://pulsar.apache.org/release-notes

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The Pulsar Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.7.3 released

Posted by Yu Liu <yu...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Hi all,

For Pulsar 2.7.3, 34 contributors provided improvements and bug fixes that
delivered 79 commits.

Highlights
- Cursor reads adhere to the dispatch byte rate limiter setting and no
longer cause unexpected results. PR-11249
<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/11249>
- The ledger rollover scheduled task runs as expected. PR-11226
<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/11226>

For details of the most noteworthy changes, see Pulsar 2.7.3 announcement
blog <https://pulsar.apache.org/blog/2021/08/11/Apache-Pulsar-2-7-3/>.

Posted by Yu Liu <yu...@streamnative.io>.
Hi all,

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.