Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Abhinav M Kulkarni <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/23 18:11:30 UTC

Release Notes for Previous Versions

Hi,

I am working on a research project analyzing large open-source JAVA-based
projects and I need to look at release notes to know what changes were made
from one release to another.

Where can I find release notes for previous versions? On Apache Mahout
Homepage <http://mahout.apache.org/> I can only find release notes for
versions till 0.5.

Thanks,
Abhinav M Kulkarni

Re: Release Notes for Previous Versions

Posted by Paritosh Ranjan <pr...@xebia.com>.
Googling "Mahout 0.1 Released" pointed me to
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/200904.mbox/%3C7EDF8CB8-388C-4A44-974E-6977E7AEB396@apache.org%3E
which has the url for release notes.

4 more google searches should be all that you need.