Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2012/02/20 16:01:20 UTC

C++: Introducing EXTERN macros to generated QMF headers

I'm fixing my breakage of windows builds due to missing decl-specs. One
area where this is a problem is with generated QMF code: I have code in
the HA plugin trying to call management objects in the broker library.

I see a couple of options

1. Have the QMF generator generate EXTERN declarations.
2. Move the HA QMF code to the HA plugin.
3. both

Any thoughts on what is the right approach for plugins that introduce
management objects?

Thanks,
Alan.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: C++: Introducing EXTERN macros to generated QMF headers

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, 2012-02-20 at 10:15 -0500, Ken Giusti wrote:
> My $0.02: I'd have the QMF generator add the EXTERNs, so others won't hit this problem again.  At least, it should be an option to the generator....

Thanks, I'll do that.

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
My $0.02: I'd have the QMF generator add the EXTERNs, so others won't hit this problem again.  At least, it should be an option to the generator....

-K