Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/04/02 19:32:53 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "Extensions/CDI/DevDoc/Steps_For_A_Release" by GerhardPetracek

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The "Extensions/CDI/DevDoc/Steps_For_A_Release" page has been changed by GerhardPetracek.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Extensions/CDI/DevDoc/Steps_For_A_Release?action=diff&rev1=6&rev2=7

  e.g.:
  {{{
- [VOTE] Release of Extensions CDI (CODI) 0.9.3
+ [VOTE] Release of Extensions CDI (CODI) 0.9.4

  Hi,

- We were running the needed tasks to get the 3rd release of Apache MyFaces Extensions CDI (aka MyFaces CODI) out.
+ I was running the needed tasks to get the 5th release of Apache MyFaces Extensions CDI (aka MyFaces CODI) out.
  The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).

  The release contains the following modules:
@@ -73, +73 @@

   - CODI Trinidad Support Module
   - CODI Distribution Modules
   - CODI Base Test-Infrastructure Module
+  - CODI JUnit-Support Module
+  - CODI Cargo-Support Module
+  - CODI OpenWebBeans Test-Support Module
+  - CODI JSF Test-Support Module
+  - CODI JSF Example

- Please take a look at the 0.9.2 artifacts and vote!
+ Please take a look at the 0.9.4 artifacts and vote!

  Please note:
  This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [3]).
@@ -88, +93 @@

  Thanks,
  Gerhard

- [1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-019