Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Gerdes, Mike" <Mi...@airbus.com> on 2006/03/30 11:28:01 UTC

https

hi,

is anybody working on a servicemix-https component? If not I will try to rewrite the servicemix-http component myself.

cya

mike

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

Re: https

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Well, https support should be added to the existing servicemix-http component.
The org.apache.servicemix.http.ServerManager has a nice TODO to implement.
Feel free to raise a JIRA and submit patches (and ask questions if any
of course).

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: https

Posted by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com>.
Hi Mike,

Looks like you have good exp working with servicemix. wondering that if you
can help me for startup. I am new to servicemix and want to integrate in our
system. The use case is

A Webservice is listening for messages , asap messages come, register them
with one designated Queue, and there are some listener attached to queues ,
after receiving any message they delived message to proper desitination (db
, email, sms text etc).

Any idea from where I should start ?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: https

Posted by pranay6723 <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi mikes,

Can you provide a sample example regarding how to create secure web service
using servicemix..?
we will really appreciate your help..

Thanks a lot in advance
Pranay