Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Hessam Mohajeri <he...@mediaphy.com> on 2006/03/18 03:01:45 UTC

Help on Installation

I am trying to install SVN on red-hat release-3 enterprise edition. I
downloaded "neon" and "redhat" from rhel-3 directory. However during
installation I get this dependencies error and I just don't seem to be
able to find the right file to install. Does anyone know which file and
where I should find the right file.

Error: Failed dependencies

         Libapr-0.so.0 is needed by subversion-1.3.0-1

         Libaprutil-0.so.0 is needed by subversion-1.3.0-1

Regards,

Re: Help on Installation