Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Heinen <mh...@recommind.com> on 2006/12/18 12:35:08 UTC

selectItems as Links?

I have to render the selectItems as Links.

E.g. the labels of a selectManyCheckbox or a selectOneRadio should be
linked and execute an actionListener if clicked.

Is there any easy/existing solution or do I have to create a new
tag/component/renderer for this ?

Michael

Re: selectItems as Links?

Posted by Josué Alcalde González <jo...@gmail.com>.
El lun, 18-12-2006 a las 04:35 -0700, Michael Heinen escribió:
> I have to render the selectItems as Links.
>
> E.g. the labels of a selectManyCheckbox or a selectOneRadio should be
> linked and execute an actionListener if clicked.
But, when you click on a label with a "for" property, it is like you
click on the "for" component, so you could use its action listeners.
Anyway, you can add an "onclik" which simulate a click using javascript
on a hidden commandButton.