Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Marc Lustig <ma...@marclustig.com> on 2003/01/27 11:26:29 UTC

enabling sql-logging in T2.2

Hi,

I'm still trying to log torque's sql-queries into a file.

I've adjusted the entries in tr.props like this:

services.LoggingService.facilities=system,sql,debug,security
services.LoggingService.default=system
..
services.LoggingService.system.level=DEBUG
..
services.LoggingService.sql.className=org.apache.turbine.services.logging.Fi
leLogger
services.LoggingService.sql.destination.file=/logs/app-sql.log
services.LoggingService.sql.level=DEBUG

Nothing appears in app-sql.log.
Can anybody who has successfully turned on sql logging in T2.2 give me a
hint, please?

Marc