Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Harris <ry...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/04 04:07:13 UTC

Where to download Mark Miller's Qsol Parser?

The QSol query parser (brief overview here:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/02/22/exploring-query-parsers/)
used to be available at

http://myhardshadow.com/qsol.php

(there was documentation as well as a link to a SVN server) but it
looks like the myhardshadow.com has been relinquished to a domain name
squatter. Is there any other place to get a fresh copy of Qsol?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Where to download Mark Miller's Qsol Parser?

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Chris Harris wrote:
> The QSol query parser (brief overview here:
> http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/02/22/exploring-query-parsers/)
> used to be available at
>
> http://myhardshadow.com/qsol.php
>
> (there was documentation as well as a link to a SVN server) but it
> looks like the myhardshadow.com has been relinquished to a domain name
> squatter. Is there any other place to get a fresh copy of Qsol?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Hey Chris, sorry, I actually let that domain name expire. Its still
hosted, just no way to access it at the moment.

If you'd like, I can zip up the source and send it to you - I do plan on
registering a new domain for it, but just have not gotten around to it.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com