Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/19 10:56:59 UTC

[Axis2] Volunteer for Eclipse plug-ins

Hi all,
Since RC1 is going to be out soon I was wondering whether there will be any
volunteers to take on the Eclipse plug-ins (at least to lend a hand on the
difficult issues. For starters I'm now stuck in a weird XMLbeans issue that
stops XMLbeans from running inside the Eclipse. The commandline version
works fine! ). Even though the Eclipse thingy started as a after hours
project, now it seems to be quite essential and I suppose a release without
the updated plugins would not look right :)

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2] Volunteer for Eclipse plug-ins

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.
Ajith,

What exactly are the features / functionality we would like to expose
through eclipse plugins? The Eclipse WTP project seems to have some
plugins already, although for Axis 1.x.

- venkat