Posted to user@struts.apache.org by aps olute <ap...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/27 02:22:46 UTC

Tiles - definition="main.Layout" What does this means?

 I just started with the Tiles tutorial and got stuck at this
definition="doc.mainLayout"  on the index.jsp, what does it mean? I see similar
definition="mainLayout"  under tutorial/index.jsp. I looked in the
tiles-tutorial-defs.xml and found a definition for mainLayout but none for
doc.mainLayout  where does it find it?

Re: Tiles - definition="main.Layout" What does this means?

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Hello,

  Check in other tiles included configuration files. A definition  can
extends another one specified in another file. This file still need to
be specified in the list of config file ;-).

       Cedric