Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org> on 2021/10/24 10:12:36 UTC

Re: Issues with Settings Section

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 3:58 AM Hazem <m....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi team,
>

> This is a fresh installation of Guacamole (v1.3.0) in Cloudron (v7.0.1).
> I can login but when I browse to Settings, I can see Active Sessions and
> Preferences tabs. Cannot see the Connections tab so that I can setup a new
> connection. Any ideas?

It looks like either 1) you are not logged in with an admin user, or 2) you
are logged in under an extension that does not support administration
(something other than JDBC. I'm not familiar with Cloudron, but it looks
like they essentially offer a pre-packaged version of Guacamole 1.3.0. As
the Guacamole project is not responsible for this platform, we cannot
support it, so you'll likely need to reach out to Cloudron directly and get
them to direct you in how to log in with a user with administrative access.

-Nick