Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by James Sirota <js...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/03/29 03:19:50 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Metron_0.1BETA_rc5

The vote passes with 3 binding +1s, 3 non-binding +1s, and no –1s

Thanks,
James

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Metron_0.1BETA_rc5

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I mistyped on my phone.  What I mean to ask is are you running
apache-rat directly or are you running it via maven from the root dir.  As
it stands, every build travis runs mvn apache-rat:check from the root of
the git repo.  As it stands, those files are excluded because they are unit
test resources (raw data, so we can't add headers to them).

Casey

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
ok, thanks for tracing it down!  Debugging our build instructions is almost
more important than debugging the build. ;)

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
I see what is happening...

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.
bash-3.2$ mvn --version