Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Fabian Lange <fa...@codecentric.de> on 2017/08/09 08:46:24 UTC

Re: Removal of JaxBUtil ?

Hey,
I have new intel on this. A colleague generated a flame graph.
I cannot share the raw svg unfortunately, but I cropped the Feature JAXB
parsing.

It is about 25% of the overall startup time just to boot up the jaxb
infrastructure.

Fabian

Re: Removal of JaxBUtil ?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Why not just use the StAX API’s built into the JDK to avoid another dependency?  That said, it’s likely using StAX might/should bring in woodstox.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Removal of JaxBUtil ?