Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Misty Nodine <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/06 20:56:23 UTC

More like this query questions

I have been looking over the more like this code. It looks like, in the
code, the more like this query simply does more like this based on the
first of the fields, and fails to consider the rest. Thus, if I have
title and body indexed for some document, it will do the more like this
based only on the title (or only on the body). Is this correct?

Also, what I am trying to do is get documents that are similar to a
fictitious document represented as having a term vector for each field.
Is there any good way of doing this short of placing some representation
of the fictitious document into the database, then doing a more like
this query against the document ID?

Thanks!