Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maruf Aytekin <ma...@aspone.co.uk> on 2005/11/21 16:33:39 UTC

RE: [m2] how do i exclude a specific file or list of files from a jar in m2

Hello

how do i  exclude a specific file or list of files from a jar in m2. I
looked in the documentation on maven.apache.org but couldn't find the
answer

thx

Re: [m2] how do i exclude a specific file or list of files from a jar in m2

Posted by puschteblume <pu...@gmx.de>.
http://maven.apache.org/maven-model/maven.html

Check for resource. There is a exclude tag. I think, this is what you
are looking for.

Heiko