Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yura Tkachenko <yu...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/02 20:00:12 UTC

Usage xsd:any types with Axis 1.x

Hi, there.

I have a technical question about usage xsd:any type.

For example in my wsdl I have such complex type:

     <complexType name="EnterpriseObject">
>  - <#> <sequence>
>    <element name="APPLICATION_ID" type="xsd:long" />
>    <element name="DEFINITION_ID" type="xsd:long" />
>    <element name="id" type="xsd:long" />
>    <element name="name" nillable="true" type="xsd:string" />
>    <element name="routingId" type="xsd:long" />
>    <any maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" namespace="##targetNamespace"processContents
> ="lax" />
>   </sequence>
>   </complexType>

So in my java bean I have such declaration:

 public class EnterpriseObject implements Serializable, AnyContentType {
    private long id;
    private long routingId;
    private String name;
    private long APPLICATION_ID;
    private long DEFINITION_ID;
    private MessageElement[] _any;

    public MessageElement[] get_any() {
        return _any;
    }

    public void set_any(MessageElement[] messageElements) {
        _any = messageElements;
    }

  }

In my server-config.wsdd I made typeMapping for this class using
BeanFactorySerializer.
But when I wrote my client using .NET 1.1. I got simple EnterpriseObject
from my web service and the fields was:
id: 1234
routingId: -1
name: Example
APPLICATION_ID: 23
DEFINITION_ID: 2345
Any: <undefined value> (data type System.Xml.XmlElement[])

So I guess there is something wrong with my xsd:any element. Can you suggest
me whether my mapping for EnterpriseObject method is correct? Any help high
appreciate.

Yura Tkachenko.

Usage xsd:any types with Axis 1.x

Posted by Yura Tkachenko <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi, there.

I have a technical question about usage xsd:any type.

For example in my wsdl I have such complex type:

     < complexType name="EnterpriseObject">
>  - <#10eaa0aeb158a661_> <sequence>
>    <element name="APPLICATION_ID " type="xsd:long" />
>    <element name="DEFINITION_ID" type="xsd:long" />
>    <element name="id" type="xsd:long" />
>    <element name="name" nillable="true" type="xsd:string" />
>    <element name="routingId" type="xsd:long" />
>    <any maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" namespace="##targetNamespace"processContents
> ="lax" />
>   </sequence>
>   </complexType>

So in my java bean I have such declaration:

 public class EnterpriseObject implements Serializable, AnyContentType {
    private long id;
    private long routingId;
    private String name;
    private long APPLICATION_ID;
    private long DEFINITION_ID;
    private MessageElement[] _any;

    public MessageElement[] get_any() {
        return _any;
    }

    public void set_any(MessageElement[] messageElements) {
        _any = messageElements;
    }

  }

In my server-config.wsdd I made typeMapping for this class using
BeanFactorySerializer.
But when I wrote my client using .NET 1.1. I got simple EnterpriseObject
from my web service and the fields was:
id: 1234
routingId: -1
name: Example
APPLICATION_ID: 23
DEFINITION_ID: 2345
Any: <undefined value> (data type System.Xml.XmlElement[])

So I guess there is something wrong with my xsd:any element. Can you suggest
me whether my mapping for EnterpriseObject method is correct? Any help high
appreciate.

Yura Tkachenko.

Yura.