Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Sykes, Phil" <Ph...@sungardhe.com> on 2008/12/02 22:12:24 UTC

Tuscany And Spring

I'm getting the following error:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0/spring-sca.xsd', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.

spring-sca.xsd is in the tuscany-sca-all-1.3.2.jar and this file is the first thing in my classpath.  I'm lost, any ideas?

Philip Sykes * Principal Java Developer, Banner Product Engineering * SunGard Higher Education * 3 Country View Road, Malvern PA 19335 * Tel 610 578 5185 * Phil.Sykes@sungardhe.com<ma...@sungardhe.com> * www.sungardhe.com<http://www.sungardhe.com/>

Re: Tuscany And Spring

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
The XSD does exist at http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0/spring-sca.xsd. Can you provide the full stack trace?

Thanks,
Raymond

Philip Sykes * Principal Java Developer, Banner Product Engineering * SunGard Higher Education * 3 Country View Road, Malvern PA 19335 * Tel 610 578 5185 * Phil.Sykes@sungardhe.com * www.sungardhe.com

RE: Tuscany And Spring

Posted by "Sykes, Phil" <Ph...@sungardhe.com>.
Thanks for replying.  I fixed the problem.  I was following the simple-bigbank-spring sample.  Unfortunately, I must have had an older version of it.  I looked at the one that came with the tuscany dist and followed that.  Now everything is working.  :-)

This issue has been fixed in 1.x branch and should be available in our
1.4 release (coming soon).
Is it an option for you to use 1.x trunk while 1.4 is not out yet ?

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: Tuscany And Spring