Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/12/18 19:40:44 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "CUDA On Hadoop" by ChenHe

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "CUDA On Hadoop" page has been changed by ChenHe:
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/CUDA%20On%20Hadoop?action=diff&rev1=16&rev2=17

  Describe CUDA On Hadoop here.

  = Hadoop + CUDA =
- Here, I will share some experiences about [[http://cse.unl.edu/~che/slides/cuda.pdf|CUDA performance study on Hadoop MapReduce clusters]].