Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Cappelletti Marc <ma...@elca.ch> on 2008/11/17 11:14:48 UTC

html:link define the href from a bean property

Hi,

Maybe an old problem, sorry for the redundance but:

I'd like to define that:

<bean:define id="value" name="myBean" property="myProperty">
key="akey"> </html:link>

How can we do that without using <% %> or any java handling..?

Thank you

Marc

Re: html:link define the href from a bean property

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
struts el tags would do this to you.

http://struts.apache.org/1.3.8/struts-el/index.html

http://struts.apache.org/1.3.8/struts-el/tagreference.html#html:link