Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Percivall <jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/04/08 20:11:31 UTC

Initial Commit of New In-Depth Developer Doc

Hello Dev,

I recently finished up an initial version of a new developer doc "Apache NiFi In Depth". It goes in depth on the design decisions, the Repos, how a FlowFile gets processed and more. It assumes the reader has read the other documentation prior to reading.

To complete this document I was able to talk to the people who wrote much of the underlying implementations (shout out to Mark and Aldrin) and format the information as a new ascii document to be bundled with NiFi. If anyone wants a sneak peak or to provide feedback the ticket is NIFI-1028[1].

Looking forward to getting some feedback,
Joe
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joepercivall@yahoo.com

Re: Initial Commit of New In-Depth Developer Doc

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Great addition in the documentation. Very clear and useful.

Thanks,
Pierre