Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Le Van <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/22 11:51:31 UTC

Upload exception in Struts2

Hi all,
I'm using Struts 2 (2.04) and running it on Tomcat 5.5.20 (*Nix
machine). When I trace the log, I get this

2007-11-22 10:13:40,158 - ERROR
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.multipart.MultiPartRequest(JakartaMultiPartRequest.java:130)
- org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of
multipart/form-data request failed. Exception filling buffer with data
from underlying input stream: not an EAGAIN status, so perhaps
disconnected client?

2007-11-22 10:13:40,231 - ERROR
org.apache.struts2.interceptor.FileUploadInterceptor(FileUploadInterceptor.java:227)
- Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Exception filling
buffer with data from underlying input stream: not an EAGAIN status,
so perhaps disconnected client?

How does this appear? Any idea? How to avoid this ?
Thanks in advance,
Van

Re: Upload exception in Struts2

Posted by Le Van <st...@gmail.com>.
Thank for your feedback,
But that release is used in my active project and I don't want to
upgrade it now. So have you ever get that error? is it be because of
struts version?
Thanks,
Van

Posted by Alexis Pigeon <pi...@gmail.com>.