Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Kamlesh Patel <kp...@bea.com> on 2004/04/01 21:18:37 UTC

RE: Feature request for configureAndWatch

I second this request, if there is something like that :)

I want to be able to just use a URL when using configureAndWatch().
Currently this is only possible with the files on disk.

Thanks,
Kamlesh

RE: Feature request for configureAndWatch

Posted by Henrik Bentel <hb...@comcast.net>.
Does Geronimo have its own log4j version? if so, is it very different from
"this one"?

In any case, it would be cool if this functionality could be contributed

-h

Posted by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com>.