Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Dale, Matt" <Ma...@beCogent.com> on 2004/06/01 16:49:43 UTC

RE: Clustering / Load Balancer / Session Cookie

Just a quick post to say thanks, we went live using pen and 3 clustered instances of 5.0.25 today and its working a treat. Load is spread almost perfectly. The only feature I would have as a "nice to have" would be to apply wieghtings to the target hosts but other than that spot on and no problems whatsoever so far.

Ta
Matt