Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tom Miller <to...@planetkc.com> on 2002/06/01 01:22:17 UTC

running two apache servers

not to sound completly dumb, i do know that there are some applications you can only have a single instance  of that application running is it possiable to run two instances on a single server

apache_2.0.36-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi
windows 2000 advanced server

thanks
tom

Re: running two apache servers

Posted by rm <rm...@crescentconstruction.com>.
On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 18:22, Tom Miller wrote:
> not to sound completly dumb, i do know that there are some applications you can only have a single instance  of that application running is it possiable to run two instances on a single server
>
> apache_2.0.36-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi
> windows 2000 advanced server
>
> thanks
> tom

Tom,

Jeeze man, the list just went through this about 20 times last week.  If
you check the archives I believe you'll find you can - but there are a
few "gotchas"

Regis