Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by simon <si...@wyona.com> on 2006/02/09 21:44:37 UTC

uscase jx template entity problem

hello all

i'm using lenya 1.4.

i have a jx template and don't get the & show up correctly. the
LinkBrowserURL i need to set in the javascript uses multiple parameters.
it never works because in the rendered page is still a &amp; instead of
a &.

i went through the uscases/usecase.xmap and serialised just after the jx
generator and i still got &amp;
what do i oversee?

any hint is very much appreciated.

simon

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<page:page
  xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0"
  xmlns:page="http://apache.org/cocoon/lenya/cms-page/1.0"
  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
  xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1"
  xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0"

  <script type="text/javascript">

    window.onload = function()
    {
    	oFCKeditor.Config[ "LinkBrowserURL" ] = '<jx:out
value="${usecase.getParameter('host')}"/><jx:out
value="${usecase.getParameter('requesturi')}"/>?lenya.module=fckeditor&amp;lenya.step=link-show&#38;language=en' ;
    }
  </script>
--
Simon Litwan                               simon.litwan@wyona.com

Re: uscase jx template entity problem

Posted by simon <si...@wyona.com>.
now it's working. image and link lookup. i worked me around.
i'm using now a external js with a function with the fckeditorconfig in
it. on the page i overgive some paramaeters to this function and the
links with the & are in the js file.

you could give it try and check out
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/lenya/modules/fckeditor/
probably there is a lot to improve.

thanks bob for the cool hints.
i also found out that you can turn of the context menu restriction by
commenting out line 231 of fckdialog.html
//DisableContextMenu( document ) ;

simon

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by simon <si...@wyona.com>.