Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by matt <go...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/20 01:05:54 UTC

CacheStoreAdapter#loadAll and ContinuousQuery

I've got an implementation of CacheStoreAdapter that appears to be working
(it's persisting items etc..). I also have a ContinuousQuery setup and an
initialQuery that runs after the impls loadAll(). Before I started using my
own impl of CacheStoreAdapter - the ContinuousQuery worked as expected, but
now with my impl, it's not. The initialQuery cursor actually doesn't ever
yield anything. Is there something I'm missing with making these two
components work together properly? Anything special I need to do with the
impl or config?

Thanks,
- Matt

Re: CacheStoreAdapter#loadAll and ContinuousQuery

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt!

Please provide your implementation of CacheStore so we could tell what is
wrong with it.

Denis