Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/15 12:16:22 UTC

Apache Pig slides from the

Hi All,

I would like to share my slides from the presentation about Apache Pig
that I gave at the 3rd meeting of WHUG (Warsaw Hadoop User Group) a
couple of months ago. Here is a link
http://www.slideshare.net/AdamKawa/apache-pig-at-whug.

It contains examples of processing real-world dataset (from Last.fm) -
something that is often missing (if you want to play with JOINs).
Hope you will find it interesting.

Best!
Adam

Re: Apache Pig slides from the

Posted by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing Adam!

Posted by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for very positive feedback!

I have already added a link to the slides to the Pig talks page.
Hope many people find it useful!

Best,
Adam

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.