Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Richie Hindle <ri...@entrian.com> on 2006/04/15 17:47:53 UTC

Using WebServer with 3.0

Hi,

I'm using the WebServer class from 2.0 like this:

    WebServer webserver = new WebServer(PORT);
    webserver.setParanoid(true);
    webserver.acceptClient("127.0.0.1");
    webserver.addHandler("$default", new LuceneServer());
    webserver.start();

and it all works like a charm.  But in 3.0, addHandler has been removed.
Please can someone show me the equivalent code for 3.0?

Many thanks,

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com

Re: Using WebServer with 3.0

Posted by Richie Hindle <ri...@entrian.com>.
[Richie]
> and it all works like a charm.  But in 3.0, addHandler has been removed.
> Please can someone show me the equivalent code for 3.0?

[Jochen]
> The addHandler() call is replaced with the property file
> org/apache/xmlrpc/webserver/XmlRpcServlet.properties. I do not recall what
> the $default was good for. It's possible, that there is no equivalent name.

OK, thanks for the pointers.

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com

Re: Using WebServer with 3.0

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Richie Hindle wrote:

> and it all works like a charm.  But in 3.0, addHandler has been removed.
> Please can someone show me the equivalent code for 3.0?

The addHandler() call is replaced with the property file
org/apache/xmlrpc/webserver/XmlRpcServlet.properties. I do not recall what
the $default was good for. It's possible, that there is no equivalent name.

Jochen