Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by davidphilip cherian <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/19 10:01:27 UTC

Start stop solr started in solr cloud mode

Hi,
I started solr in cloud mode (interactive set up). 3 nodes, 3 shards and 1
replica and a collection.  I stopped it using ./solr stop -all. How do I
get the same above cloud mode setup to start? "./solr -c start"  started
the new solr cloud instance all together where as I was looking for the
previously set up instance to start?.  I am going through reference guide.
I did not find any command for this. Please help.

Re: Start stop solr started in solr cloud mode

Posted by Adnan Yaqoob <it...@gmail.com>.
David

starting 1st node
----------------------------
bin\solr start -cloud -p 8983 -s C:\Java\solr-5.0.0\example\cloud\node1\solr

starting 2nd node
--------------------------
bin\solr -cloud -p 7574 -s C:\Java\solr-5.0.0\example\cloud\node2\solr -z
localhost:9983

The third would be similar to 2nd. Just modify the ports and path according
to your env

Adnan

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 4:01 AM, davidphilip cherian <
davidphilipcherian@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I started solr in cloud mode (interactive set up). 3 nodes, 3 shards and 1
> replica and a collection.  I stopped it using ./solr stop -all. How do I
> get the same above cloud mode setup to start? "./solr -c start"  started
> the new solr cloud instance all together where as I was looking for the
> previously set up instance to start?.  I am going through reference guide.
> I did not find any command for this. Please help.

*Adnan Yaqoob*