Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steven Turoff <st...@home.com> on 2001/12/01 12:09:48 UTC

Getting desperate - Bad file argument to include error

Greetings,

I posted a message on this error earlier today, however, I'm now getting
worried, as I can't get rid of the error. Here is the original post:

>All of my jsp files have the following line in them:
>

><%@ include file="/templates/header.jsp" %>
>

>Whenever I restart Tomcat, I get a "Bad file argument to include" error.
>After 10 minutes, or so, this error goes away. I have no idea what's
>causing the error and even more perplexing is why it goes away by itself.
>Any help would be much appreciated.

This time, however, the problem has not gone away. I've tried restarting
Tomcat and Apache (running on Redhat), and running ./build all, but nothing
has helped. It seems like the context is incorrect. I've defined it as follows:

    <Context path=""
             docBase="/site/www.tenetchoices.com/webapps/"
             debug="9"
             reloadable="true" >