Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2012/11/26 16:30:55 UTC

Nexus 1000v Support (CLOUDSTACK-301)

Sateesh,

CLOUDSTACK-301 is currently assigned to you.  Is this in progress?  Or
is this something that can be picked up by someone else?

Thanks!

RE: Nexus 1000v Support (CLOUDSTACK-301)

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Sateesh,

Can you help us out by breaking the bug into two subtasks?

- The work that's needed in the CloudStack core.  That would be changes to the cloud-core and cloud-server.
- The work that's needed in the plugins.

I think by doing this it will give a clearer picture of how big an affect this bug has on cloudstack overall.  Preferably, all changes are only in the plugin.  We have to get to that to make sure CloudStack is modular enough.

--Alex

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Chip,