Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mittal Bhoigade <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/06 18:53:52 UTC

Tapestry Trees - lazy loading

Is there any example of how to implement lazy loading  (adding nodes to root
on "onlick" of + sign) for tapestry trees.

I have implemented tapestry tree with treeStateChanged listener - but
ITreeDataModel never seems to be updated.

--
Thanks
Mittal

Re: Tapestry Trees - lazy loading

Posted by Mittal Bhiogade <mi...@gmail.com>.
Jesse Kuhnert <jkuhnert <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Do you mean like this?
>
> http://opencomponentry.com:8080/tacos/ajax/TreeExample.html
>
> On 11/6/06, Mittal Bhoigade <mittalb <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Is there any example of how to implement lazy loading  (adding nodes to
> > root
> > on "onlick" of + sign) for tapestry trees.
> >
> > I have implemented tapestry tree with treeStateChanged listener - but
> > ITreeDataModel never seems to be updated.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks
> > Mittal

Jesse,

Well similar I guess - until I start digging what tacos does with tapestry
But is there way to do same with out using tacos.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean like this?

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer